Continued investment and commitment to develop advanced point of care diagnostic test solutions is critical to the global mission of making the world a healthier and safer place. Here at Semrock, we understand the need to provide actionable diagnostic results at reasonable cost while maintaining accuracy, speed and efficiency where it is needed the most, near the patient.
At Semrock, we are committed to being the partner of choice for our medical diagnostic customers. As a demonstration of our commitment, we invested in a state-of-the-art high-volume optical filter manufacturing capability. This new facility was purposefully configured and equipped with the most advanced deposition and process technologies to meet the need for high-performance optical filters for point of care diagnostics.
We’ve Got You Covered
Our optical filter products are ideal for diagnostic test applications which use fluorescence, Raman, transmission, and absorbance optical detection methods.
- Hemoglobin, HbA1c, and anticoagulation testing
- Influenza A + B, Strep (Group B), CD4 (HIV), C. difficile
- Cardiac testing e.g., quantitative BNP and Troponin
- Lipid, albumin and other panel tests
- Drug and toxicity screening
- Allergy and food testing e.g., gluten, peanut, Salmonella, food-borne bacteria
- Vector-borne diseases e.g., Zika, West Nile, Lyme, Q fever
Semrock’s new production facility supports the manufacture of optical filters:
- Covering wavelengths from 330 nm – 1700 nm
- Matched to common fluorophores - FAM, JOE, HEX, VIC, TET, Cy3, ROX, TAMRA, Cy5, fluorescent proteins, and many more
- In volumes from 10’s to 100s of thousands per year, per filter type
- As small as 1 mm x 1 mm on 0.5 mm thick glass
- Seamless production processes that support prototype to production volume levels
- Customized for use with LED light sources
- Having a 10-year warranty
- ISO 9001:2008 certified Quality Management System
Miniaturaized fluorescence filters ranging from 1x1 to 10x10mm forPOC devices.
Contact Us Today
To obtain a quote or more detailed information on our high-volume capabilities, please call us at 585-594-7000 or
email Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a downloadable PDF of this information, please click.