Credit Card Orders:
Semrock accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express. There are several ways for you to place a credit card order:
1. Online: Search for items under the "Products" navigation or use our new "Rapid Ordering" process.
2. Fax: Complete our printable order form and fax it to our Inside Sales Department.
3. Phone: Please refer to the printable order form for pertinent information and have your credit card information available when you call.
POs can be sent via email to IHSOrders@idexcorp.com, faxed to 585-594-3898, or used for on-line purchases with Semrock's Elite Account Status. For first time customers, be sure to send a completed credit application with your PO.
Semrock Elite Account: NEW
If you have a current customer account with Semrock, and your institution is located within the USA, you may register for an Elite Account for e-commerce. This is designed specifically for customers who buy from Semrock and would like the added convenience of using a PO (payment by invoice) payment method for on online purchase.
The new Elite account provides our customers with a number of additional benefits to improve their ordering experience.
1. The ability to pay with either a credit card or purchase order.
2. Free shipping for all online domestic orders (UPS Ground).
3. Extended review period (60 day return policy) for all on-line purchases of standard sized catalog product.
Please contact our team at 866-SEMROCK (585-736-7625) to set up your Elite Account today. If you do not have an established customer account with terms, please submit a completed credit application on file.
Sales Tax Exemption:
Tax exempt certificates should be sent to email@example.com. FAX: (585) 594-3898
We are here to help!
Please review our General Sales Support topics to the left. If you have further questions, please contact our Inside Sales Group.
"In the 5 years that I've been a graduate student I've had to talk to, order, and obtain information about products from many different optics companies (as well as laser and electronics companies). The people I have had the pleasure of speaking with at Semrock have been some of the nicest and most helpful by far. They always get back to me quickly and with very helpful information. In addition, they are immensely knowledgeable about their products and products out there. If I can't find something I am looking for on the website, I simply call and talk to one of the product engineers or someone in technical sales to see if there is a solution I am missing. They are very creative and often have solutions I didn't realize would work!"